Realms of Vengeance
Hey all! This is the newest RPG Forum known as the Realms of Vengeance, here you can be whatever you want (No, not a hooker or rapist, we usually ban those kinds XP), it is up to you!

Not a member yet? Well come on and register to become the next legend in the Realms of Vengeance! We are welcoming any form of role-player, from new to old, we can provide assistance if needed! We provide Anime to Role-playing needs, guests can see a few things on the sidelines but a member can see more to the story, so hurry on and become a member! Feel as if we do not have something on here? Suggest it and we can work something out!

New here? Come and say hello to everyone in the forum, you can find the Greetings/Farewell section right below the Chat Box! Evil, Good, and Freelancer we are accepting all kinds of role-players.

Not into role-playing? You could just hang around and talk in the Chat Box, post music and videos and pictures, etc. As far as we are concerned (Administrators/Moderators), we want everyone to have a great time and make new friends. So what are you waiting for? You have an epic story waiting to unfold don't you? So get out here and make it happen! Very Happy

Anita Lyfe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anita Lyfe

Post by Rekyae on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Name of the character:
Anita Lyfe
~~~
Name of move:
Serpentine Slam

Move looks:
Anita evades, then charges her foe, preferably from behind, and grabs them by whatever part she can (limbs usually). She brings her sword (tail when in wyvern form) down on their torso and slams them to the ground.

Move used:
Usable in both human and wyvern forms. Anita uses this as her finisher against most opponents.

Effects:
Takes a lot of stamina for Anita to use. Usually knocks an opponent out cold, almost always stuns those it doesn’t.

Duration:
Finishing move; once per battle (1 posts/turns). Always leaves Anita vulnerable.
~~~
Name of move:
Over Wind

Move looks:
Anita leaps into the air over her opponent(s) and unleashes a devastating downdraft capable of wrecking just about everything short of metal and solid rock. No effect against heavily armored foes.

Move used:
An easy opening move that often takes an opponent(s) by surprise. Can be used against foes in a 10 ft. radius, but weakens considerably with distance.

Effects:
Good, fast move with little drain on user. Only good within short distance.

Duration:
Mid-level power, lasts 2-3 turns/posts, quickly recharged (4-5 posts/turns) when in human form/almost instant (2-3 posts/turns) when in shapeshift.
~~~
Name of move:
Wyvern Wave

Move looks:
Anita shifts into her wyvern form, summons a wave of frigid water, dives into it and rides it around the battlefield (usually while cackling). The water is nice and COLD! Can be used against many foes at a time. Good during heat waves!

Move used:
Usually only used when Anita is fighting more than two opponents. May be controlled without much effort. Sweeps foes off of their feet easily. Needs a water source of some sort to be physically accessed to recharge.

Effects:
Only may be used in wyvern form. However cannot be used more than once if there is no body of water (even a puddle) nearby; water source must be physically touched. Good for water logging armored foes and knocking them down.

Duration:
Max. 2 turns/posts of use. Must be near water to recharge.
~~~
Name of move:
Swirly Whirly Time

Move looks:
Giant swirling water spout with Anita in the middle. Human form: 5ft. wide at base, 7ft. wide at the top and no more than 9 ft. high. Wyvern form (wings are cocked): 8ft. wide at base, 14ft. wide at the top. And yes, she really shouts that when she uses it…

Move used:
Anita uses this move in both human and wyvern forms. Highly destructive, but risky as the water spout picks up anything and exposes Anita to it as it swirls by her.

Effects:
Not a very safe move. More for show than effect as it endangers Anita’s person. May be used against environment.

Duration:
Lasts about 3 turns/posts, but is extremely powerful. Long-recharge, usually about 10 turns/posts to 20 depending on if, and how badly, Anita is hurt.

Last edited by Rekyae on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rekyae

View user profile http://rachelmcode.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita Lyfe

Post by Alice on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 am

Alright, I will say this, you kept it short and sweet, you got me toolkit this small move set. Now one problem is the duration, I can help you with that. When you say ten seconds it is understandable in role-play how it works, but, we need to keep in posts instead of minutes-seconds-hours, for example, your Swirly Whirly Time technique:

Before:
Duration:
Lasts about 10 seconds, but is extremely powerful. Long-recharge, usually about 10 minutes to an hour depending on if, and how badly, Anita is hurt.

After:
Duration:
Lasts about 3 turns/posts, but is extremely powerful. Long-recharge, usually about 10 turns/posts to 20 depending on if, and how badly, Anita is hurt.

This is how we do attacks in a role-play, it helps keeps us better tracking (you in particular) of how long it will be until you could use the move again, or how long it takes to recover.

If I used a Lightening Shurriken it would take me two of my turns to charge, but I can dodge other attacks and if I am hit I have to restart the process all over. If I successfully throw the attack, wether its a hit or miss, I have to wait two-three of my own turns to recharge for another attack, different, the same, or similar. This is the example I give to you how I would usually role-play.

Your almost there, just switch your seconds/minutes/hours into turns/posts.
Alice
Admin

View user profile http://realmsofvengeance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekyae on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:57 pm

Done!
Rekyae

View user profile http://rachelmcode.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:30 pm