Realms of Vengeance
Hey all! This is the newest RPG Forum known as the Realms of Vengeance, here you can be whatever you want (No, not a hooker or rapist, we usually ban those kinds XP), it is up to you!

Not a member yet? Well come on and register to become the next legend in the Realms of Vengeance! We are welcoming any form of role-player, from new to old, we can provide assistance if needed! We provide Anime to Role-playing needs, guests can see a few things on the sidelines but a member can see more to the story, so hurry on and become a member! Feel as if we do not have something on here? Suggest it and we can work something out!

New here? Come and say hello to everyone in the forum, you can find the Greetings/Farewell section right below the Chat Box! Evil, Good, and Freelancer we are accepting all kinds of role-players.

Not into role-playing? You could just hang around and talk in the Chat Box, post music and videos and pictures, etc. As far as we are concerned (Administrators/Moderators), we want everyone to have a great time and make new friends. So what are you waiting for? You have an epic story waiting to unfold don't you? So get out here and make it happen! Very Happy

My character

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My character

Post by GokuLieksMudkipz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:45 pm

The Basics
Name: Jason Matthews

Nickname: Jase

Appearance: Tall, black flat top hair, hazel eyes, Caucasian, physically unimpressive, lime green T-shirt, blue jeans, hi-top sneakers

Personality: Laid back, fun-loving, youthful, energetic, cocky, hot-blooded, short-tempered

History: Born in Chicago on the planet Earth, Jason migrated to Terra Nova at the age of eighteen in order to escape his abusive parents and to forge a new life. Having arrived on Terra Nova, he had to learn to adapt to the new environment and wildlife. As a result, he pushed his limits further and further, until he could protect himself. In doing so, he unlocked his hidden potential. By learning from his observations of the local animals, he became proficient in the Fire, Air, Water, Ice, and Lightning elementals.

Soon, he realized that he needed to protect the inhabitants of Terra Nova, as there were many threats to safety. And so Jason devoted his life to protecting his new home, while still finding time to relax. As a result, he has found his new life a challenging one. Yet he still manages to pull through, time and time again.

Clan/Guild: None yet

Elements: Fire, Air, Lightning, Water, Ice

The Weapon(s)
Weapon name: The Blitz Buster

Weapon Appearance: Lime-green bladed plasma sword with a black and green Tron-textured hilt

Weapon info: Can cut through most materials, cauterizes living tissue upon contact, can stay ignited while underwater

Weapon history: Built to defend Jason from the many threats to Terra Nova, the Blitz Buster is a powerful weapon. It was constructed by the Guardians and given to Jason as a reward for protecting a village from an invasion. As such, Jason treats the weapon with great respect and care, polishing it every 24 hours. The Guardians had previously used the Blitz Buster as a ceremonial piece.

Other Info
Strengths: Loyal, courageous, tenacious, honorable

Weaknesses: Afraid of heights, arrogant, prefers action to strategy, weak to Earth and Wood elementals

Extra stuff: Though he fled Earth to escape his abusive parents, his hobby of video games remains, so he brought with him a Nintendo 3DS to keep his hobby alive.

Last edited by GokuLieksMudkipz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
GokuLieksMudkipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My character

Post by Kyoto on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Sorry, I cannot approve of this. I wish I had a character sheet of my own so I can show hw it needs to be, but I can point out what need to be fixed.

Your appearance needs to be more descriptive, but its fine I suppose, if you could expand it more though that would be awesome.
As for you History, you need at least two to three paragraphs, not a story, but something that explains your past better and how you achieved of gaining your powers and elements.

Astor your weaknesses and strengths you could put what you are weak against, like me character I will be making, he is more weak to water attacks, but its alright I guess, if you could be explained more on your strengths and weaknesses that would be great.

Expand on your weapon history, and weapon info, just so you do not confuse anyone.

Personality should be expanded more
Kyoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLieksMudkipz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:53 pm

I see.

I'll be updating it soon.
GokuLieksMudkipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Alright, thank you, not trying to ride your ass, just pointing out some stuff to help you out.
Kyoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLieksMudkipz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Thanks, m8.

Also, I see some swears are allowed. Thank goodness, I don't think I can use a G-rated vocabulary without going insane. Razz
GokuLieksMudkipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Yeah, look at the rules real quick, should be the first section above the hellos/goodbyes section
Kyoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLieksMudkipz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Will do. :3
GokuLieksMudkipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Alright, everything goo,d but you could edit the history a bt more. Like some of my characters I have made in the past, I had them do several things to gian their abilities and explained what had happened for them to get it. I know, what I say is confusing, but I am a little new to the whole admin thing still.
Kyoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLieksMudkipz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks, but I think he's as good as he can get. I'm new to the character making process.
GokuLieksMudkipz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Alright, well he's accepted then. Happy hunting.
Kyoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:20 am

Once you are accepted please post here: http://realmsofvengeance.forumotion.com/t28-calculator
Alice
Admin

View user profile http://realmsofvengeance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top